Quotes about life
- A good life is when you assume nothing, do more, need less, smile often, dream big, laugh a lot, and realize how blessed you are. — Unknown
- Focus on what matters and let go of what doesn’t.
- Don’t cry over the past, it’s gone. Don’t stress about the future, it hasn’t arrived. Live in the present and make it beautiful. — Unknown
7. Life always offers you a second chance. It’s called tomorrow. — Unknown
- My life is perfect, even when it is not. — Ellen Degeneres
- Life is inherently risky. There is only one big risk you should avoid at all costs, and that is the risk of doing nothing. — Denis Waitley
- If things seem under control, you are just not going fast enough. — Mario Andretti
3. Not everyone is meant to be in your future. Some people are just passing through to teach you lessons in life. — Unknown
- Not everything will go as you expect in your life. This is why you need to drop expectations and go with the flow of life. — Unknown
- It might take a year, it might take a day, but what’s meant to be will always find it’s way.